Welcome to Seattle Central Little League! We offer baseball programs for boys and girls ages 4-14, and softball programs for girls ages 6-14. We are excited for another Spring season of baseball and softball.
Before beginning the registration process, we encourage you to read the following information:
- The Divisions of Play page provides a description of our baseball and softball divisions.
- Players will be placed in a division based on his or her "League Age" as calculated according to Little League age policy. You can use the League Age Calculator to determine your child's league age, but you do not need it for registration purposes.
- Little Leagues are geographically based, and every player must live or go to school in the League’s boundary area. SCLL’s boundaries are, roughly speaking, from the Ship Canal to I-90 north-south, and from Lake Washington to Lake Union and then Elliott Bay east-west. For further detail, view this league boundary map.
- All baseball players registered for the Minors, Majors, Intermediates, and Juniors divisions are required to attend a Skills Assessment Day session. These sessions are not tryouts, as each player is placed on a team, but rather an opportunity to assess each player’s skills in order to ensure competitive balance among the teams. A player may attend more than one session, but are required to only attend one. These sessions will be held at the end of February and the dates will be announced at a later date.
- Please refer to the FAQ section for further information on our policies, or contact [email protected] if you have any other questions.
It is the policy of Seattle Central LL that every child should have an opportunity to play baseball/softball regardless of their financial situation. We provide a number of scholarships to families each year. Please see our Financial Aid policy for further information.
When registering, be sure to use the account you created in previous years. Please note first time users will need to create an account. Please click on the Register button in the top right hand corner to create an account and register a player, or use the button at the bottom of this page.
Full payment of the registration fee is required at the time of registration. If you are interested in applying for financial aid, please read our Financial Aid policy and application process.
Registration will remain open until February 20, 2020 for all baseball and softball divisions except the Tee Ball division, which will remain open until April 16, 2020. Registrations received after these dates will be accommodated on a space available basis and will be subject to a $20 late fee.
Operational costs differ by division (field rentals, equipment, etc.). Registration fees for the 2020 Spring season are as follows:
|Tee Ball||$ 85|
|Coach Pitch||$ 115|
|78er Softball||$ 115|
|Softball (other divisions)||$ 125|
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions or need assistance registering online.